Deadline to apply: 15 July 2023
Notification to awardees: 20 July 2023
The European Conference of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry 2023 will grant 5 free registration fees to support students or early career scientists.
Fellowships are kindly sponsored by CCP-BioSim.
Please carefully consider the Fellowship Award procedure, eligibility criteria, application instructions and terms and conditions before applying.
- You must be a student or early career scientist from an academic institution.
- If you are a student, you need to provide a support letter from your supervisor or a senior co-worker explaining why you should be awarded the free registration fee (in word or pdf format).
- If you are an early career scientist, your position must be at the level of Assistant Professor and not more senior.
- Priority will be given to applicants who will be presenting at the event (if applicable).
- Letter from your supervisor or senior colleague confirming your student status and explaining why you should be awarded the free registration fee
- Proof of your position as an early career scientist (webpage, hiring letter or similar)
- Abstract of the conference contribution
- Confirmation of acceptance of the conference contribution
- Information on any other financial support that has been applied for or has already been granted for this conference.
- Motivation letter why you need the financial support
Please submit the submission material to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 July 2023